Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Voice Sings & Speaks with Love SUBLIMINAL


I use stream of consciousness to create these subliminals. So, I get quiet and do a little prayer, “Dear Universe, please help me create the most wonderful subliminal messages that will bring millions of people peace, love, prosperity, reassurance in their own personal power, confidence to be good, and great abundance of their desires.” Then, I state the intention: “Please let this subliminal be perfect in (for example) “Making my voice and my singing Shine With Love,” and I let the words flow out. When I'm reading it, other words may come. Just know that if you're attracted to this subliminal then it is for you. There are no coincidences in the world. Enjoy.
I love my cousins. We get along very well. I love myself, I get along very well with myself. I love my brothers and sisters all over the world. I get along well with people. There is harmony in my relationships that is very loving. I am safe. I am secure. People are good to me. Only good people come around me. The goodness in people flow whenever they are around me. They love my work. They love me. I have died and gone to heaven. This is heaven. I am in heaven already and I can have whatever I like.

My voice shines with love, peace and goodness. Infinite, infinite, infinite numbers of people are wonderfully attracted to my voice. I am the voice of reason. My voice resonates with love. My voice resonates with peace. My voice resonates with beauty. I am the perfect person to love and be loved. I am a wonderful person and I attract more and more love to me. My voice is super loving. My voice relaxes and calms. My voice is wonderfully soothing. My voice is soothing and beautiful. My voice is soothing and magnificent. My voice is soothing and smart. My voice is intelligent and wise. My voice is loving, loving, loving. My voice loves. My voice shines with infinite beauty. My voice is clearly beautiful. My voice is remarkably intelligent and fine. My voice is gorgeous and love, love, love flow from it.

My voice is seductive. My voice seduces people to believe me. My voice shines with credibility. My voice is wonderful. My voice is authentic. My voice is believable. My voice is genuine. My voice is sincere. My voice shines with sincerity. My voice shines with beauty. My voice performs beautifully for television, for radio and for karaoke.

I am a singing karaoke star. Goddess love shines from my voice. God's love shines from my voice. Angelic love envelops my voice, filling it with clarity, goodness, peace and prosperity. My voice brings me wealth. My voice brings me money. My voice is a money-maker. My voice is angelic. My vocal cords are healthy and are very well. I look wonderful singing. I am a singing sensation. I am full of wonderful feelings whenever I sing. Happiness shines from my voice and from every part of my body. Love infinitely shines from me.

I perform grandly. I am a highly attractive performer. I am a higly attractive singer. I am highly photogenic. My instagram, my facebook, my twitter, my website, my blogs are all shining with credibility. I always look gorgeous. I always sound gorgeous. I am performing beautifully, majestically, magnificently, full of heart. My heart sings. My heart is singing every time I sing. Every time I sing, my heart sings with me.
I like life to be easy and effortless. I like my greatness to show easily and effortlessly. My life is easy, effortless and a lot of fun. I always have a lot of time to enjoy myself and relax. I always have a lot of time to sing and perform. I am an excellent performer. I look fantastic on stage. I move with grace. My voice is overflowing with grace and beauty. My throat feels good. Love shines from my throat. I love my breath. My breath smells sweet and nice. I am amazing. I am an amazing singer. I am an amazing artist. I am an amazing person. Love flows from me to every direction. Love comes from me magnificently. Love cares for me. Love cradles me in my sleep. Love joins me in my activities.

My voice is highly intuitive. I always know what to say and I speak with love. Love, love, love empowers me. Love, love, love unites me. Love, love, love centers me. I can sing anything, I am always singing the notes perfectly, beautifully, lovingly. Beautiful notes flow from me wonderfully. Beautiful music moves with me, beautifully. Music sways with me beautifully. Music moves through me magnificently. Music affects me in the most wonderful ways. Music connects me to happiness. Music uplifts me to love. Sincerity shines from me in so many wonderful ways. My voice is uplifting. My voice touches hearts and souls with love, so much love, so much love, endless love, I am endearing. My voice is endearing. My voice is mesmerizing. My voice is healing. My voice loves love. My voice attracts love.






Namaste!
Who is Goddess Shalla?
Goddess Shalla specializes in love, lust, money and romance. For readings, she will communicate with your guides or any beings with you and would immediately begin channeling any messages for you. She is a Reiki Master, Aura Healer, Re Hu Tek Practitioner, Theta Healer and Starseed.




No comments:

Post a Comment